Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year, Big year, Big movements

Its the last day of 2008. 2008 was a great year for James and I. It started out well. Great things happened in the year and it also ender with great thinkgs. As usual, I have to go back and write about what happened a couple of days ago when I was so busy to write. I was so busy traveling and visiting family. On christmas eve, I missed the candle light service at church because I had to work. On Christmas day, we got up around 6AM because we had a flight to catch at BWI airport. We were on our way to Reedsburg, Wisconsin to see my in-laws and the rest of James' family. This was an exciting trip because we had not been together with the whole family at christmas since 2004. We wre so excited to be there and so was Elise. I guess the joy of meeting her grand parents and aunts and uncles made her very active. She started making really big movements over the weekend. It felt weird but wonderful. Everytime I feel her move, it brings a smile to my face and my heart rejoices. I had been feeling little flutters every now and then but over the weekend, they were no small movements. James was so thrilled to feel his daughters movements. When James sang at church on Sunday, she kept moving and moving. She likes the sound of her father's voice...so does mommy. Everytime James kisses or rubs my belly, she moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment