Sunday, December 21, 2008

Almost Christmas



James and I just went to downtown Baltimore to do some christmas shopping last saturday. We got stockings stuffers for our family christmas party in Wisconsin. After that we went to the Indian Buffet at Indian Delight. I think the spices did something to the baby. The baby was 18weeks at this point and I could feel some movements like butterflies but I'm not sure what it is. I can't wait to really feel it and I couldn't wait to find out the sex. The first picture is at 5months and the second picture is at 4months. I probably look bigger in person.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Aud!!! Are those the maternity jeans... cuz well, they still look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No those are my favorite pre-pregnancy jeans. the maternity ones are not too bad..they are cute now...i guess im getting used to them

    ReplyDelete