Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Maternity Clothes

I am growing bigger and bigger everyday. I have been fitting into my pre-pregnancy jeans and can still fit in them but they are no longer comfortable because they all range from size 0-3. I loved to wear my pants tight before I was pregnant but now they are getting so uncomfortable. My work pants are size 5 so they still fit alright. My favorite jeans was a size 0. Well, yesterday, it was so cold that I needed to wear long Johns under my jeans. That is when reality hit me- I need maternity pants!!!!! After James and I went to get ourselves a new video camera in preparation for Christmas with the family in Wisconsin and also in preparation for Elise, we went to motherhood maternity to get some new jeans for me. They are so comfortable and it has a big band. They are not exactly cute but they work. I'm happy I made that transition. Yesterday, our christmas tree and lights went up. We have been so busy that we got to that late. I made a photo album from all of our ultrasound pictures of Elise. The album was a wedding gift. Now it is the home of the very first shots of our precious Elise. It is under the christmas tree because it is the sweetest and the biggest Christmas present ever- not from Santa but from God. Today, I went for a tour on the Johns Hopkins Labor and Delivery unit. The environment is calm and the rooms are welcoming. I think I like it.I know its kind of early to do that but I want to do those things before my christmas break is over.

4 comments:

  1. Audrey!! I'm so happy for the two of you! :) Talking about maternity pants and ultrasound pictures! How lovely. :) Congratulations and God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pregnancy is de most wonderful experience in de world. before Darlynn was born i loved all her scan pictures most of dem she was stretching n kicking.. her first kick was de day of her first scan! is amazing experience enjoy them all am extra happy for u wish u all the best n ELISE as well n a safe delievery. GOD BLESS U ALL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks denise...Obaa I hear you...everything feels different right now...my world has a whole different meaning...

    ReplyDelete