Wednesday, February 18, 2009

7 months and counting---




Oh wow, it is already 7 months. Well every 4 weeks is a month so we are counting on a ten month schedule. That means we have 3 more months to go. Before I got pregnant, I thought it was supposed to be 9 months but I found out otherwise. Well, I have been enjoying my pregnancy thus far. I had not been sick since my first trimester until about 5 days ago. I felt like I was back in my first trimester. I think I was coming down with a cold or something. Well, it lasted for 2 days and it was over. I was scared my third trimester was going to be like my first, but thank God it is over with. We feel much more relaxed now, we comprising James, Elise, and I. We found a babysitter that we are all very pleased with. She lives right next door to us. We have known her since we moved to this neighborhood and have been friends for a while. We feel more comfortable with her and we feel we know her more than anyone else. I am still growing but many people find it hard to believe that I am seven months now. They claim they cannot see anything. My sister Sandra, thinks the baby does not have enough room in there. I think she has plenty because she does not stop moving. She moves 24/7 and sometimes she makes my belly look weird with her movements. She is doing great in there and Mummy and Daddy are also doing great out here. I saw my doctor last monday. Everything is fine. My blood test and everything is fine. Elise is measure what she is supposed to be, my gestational diabetes test was negative, and my weight is fine too. I have gained about 16 pounds so far and know I will gain more. I thank God so much for this smooth ride. I went to a party the other day and everyone commented that I look healthy and good. Well, I guess all my healthy eating and exercise are paying off. One of my friends commented....you have a superstar pregnancy....that was nice to hear. I have put up pictures that I took last weekend. I know you are all not here so I want to keep you updated so you can recognize me next time you see me. My belly is almost missing in the pink dress but the red dress really brings it out.

5 comments:

  1. You do look good! Not too much weight gain. You need to post your work out schedule an eating habits! I bet you can't wait till the delivery. God bless y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I can't believe you do ab exercises! For real? You've got to post some of your research!...Maybe you could publish a book after you have the baby!...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use recommendations from ACOG- American College of obstetricians and Gynaecologists. They change their stuff a lot but most of them remain the same. There are a lot of myths about ab exercise and exercise in general during pregnancy but they have a lot of helpful information and I normally run it by my ob/gyn first to be on the safe side.It is very minimal abs exercise and core muscle exercise but it goes a long way to help with labor. you know you need strong muscles to help with the pushing and also it helps with bouncing back after delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such a wise daughter-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you God's blessings as we patiently await the GRAND ENTRE of Elise. Stay blessed Audrey!

    ReplyDelete