Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Antepartum get-away



It was so nice to go away for a while. James and I decided to take off some romantic time to enjoy our time alone in this romantic cottage at Williamsburg, Virginia. That is the first British Colony in America. The place is beautiful and wonderful. We also visited Jamestown which is the first English settlement in America. The museums and historic sites were amazing. We stayed in a cottage that almost felt like home. We went to the movies, swimming, for ice-cream, for breakfast, lunch and dinner and we went shopping too. They had these outlet malls with great deals so we did some wise shopping. We took this trip because it is probably going to be our last trip or vacation alone for a long time. And even if we get to go away alone, we have to make so many plans before we can leave home. This time we just got up and left and we did not have to carry diapers or formula or strollers. We wanted to do this for one last time. I'm glad we did because we had a fabulous time.

3 comments:

  1. The one I have on pink pants is five and half months and counting. The one with the sweater with yellow is six months and counting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! How much weight have you gained so far? Did you get morning sickness a lot? re you still exercising? What works best for ya? Did y'all find a daycare yet? I have so many questions but I'll slow ma roll for now. You looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I have gained 13pounds. Its probably 15 by now...I haven't checked in a week. I did get morning sickness a lot until about 16-17weeks. It was awful. I have never felt that sick in my life. And yes, I still go to the gym and I have a couple of pregnancy cardio workout and abs exercise that I do. I only do exercises approved by research. And yes we found a daycare. It is my neighbor. She lives right next door and since we live in a town house, we share a wall. We are good friends with her and we know her very well. She is God fearing, polite and love kids. I have confidence in her. I love questions...keep asking...thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete