Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fat or Sexy?

Lately, I have been getting a lot of compliments about my glow, my hair, my figure etc. Of course James does not let me go a day without making me aware of this. There are days that I donot feel pretty/sexy at all. My waist line looks different and my chest is huge and this makes me feel huge. I have read many times in pregnancy books to feel sexy and never to feel fat but sometimes I just can't help it. Most of the time I feel pretty though. When I go to the gym, I don't see any pregnant women around and I feel like all eyes are on me. Some people look shocked to see me lifting weights, doing abs exercise etc. I am very careful and I research on what is safe to do and I know what to do so as not to hurt our baby or myself. I feel so much better when I'm active and not just sitting around. When I don't go to the gym, I feel weak and sick and when I do I get this boos of energy that carries me through the day. I've always been a health conscious and I feel that now is even more important time to be health conscious. I am sharing my body with the most precious being and so I have to keep it right. I try to eat right and do things right. I think that is the best gift I can give to Elise at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment